Body control modules (BCM) depend on highly reliable electronic components to monitor and control a wide variety of car body, security and convenience functions.
Due to the increasing complexity, vehicles often have multiple BCMs, each dedicated to a specific sub-system, including:
- Lighting control: including incandescent, HID, Xenon, LED lamps and their related diagnostics monitoring (over-load and over-temperature protection, bulb outage detection, etc.);
- Motor control drivers for mirrors, wiper, windows, seat position, dome, locks, and climate control;
- Security control for immobilizer and NFC keyless entry systems.
To reduce the weight and size of these systems, relays are increasingly being replaced by integrated power devices with embedded diagnostics.
You should refer to the following link for more information:
- http://www.quocdungmortors.com/2020/01/11/how-to-use-ecu-tester-tool/ (hướng dẫn sử dụng thiết bị)
- http://www.quocdungmortors.com/2020/01/16/procedure-to-test-ecu-with-ecu-tester/ (quy trình kiểm tra hộp số Hyundai/Kia)
- http://www.quocdungmortors.com/2020/01/09/procedure-test-and-repair-ecu-hyundaikefico-7-9-8/ ( Kiểm tra ECU Hyundai/Kia)
If you have question or need any support, please do not hesitate to contact us.
With best regards
Tel : 0932 798 050 – 0906935484
Fb : https://www.facebook.com/ECU-Pro-267467560675669/
Mail : email@example.com
Zalo : 0932798050